Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dain's Place: Burger





                  I’m not sure why, but I have been on a burger kick since I moved to Durham. It may be the quantity of new options or the quality of offerings. Either way, I’m not mad at it. I have tried many burgers in my bubble and consistently return to one.

                  It may because it was one of the first places I visited to before I moved here. It may because of their quality beverage selection. It may because of the inviting atmosphere. Really, I see something new every time I’m there, which is saying something considering the amount of times that I’ve been there. They may even have an Oklahoma button displayed somewhere. Nonetheless, I can’t seem to get enough of the burger at Dain’s Place. With a half-pound hamburger patty and a laundry list of optional toppings it gets filling quick. Filling in a way that I need to plan a food-coma-nap afterwards. Though I’m sure that I still have many more to try, it is easily one of my favorite burgers in Durham right now. And of course it doesn’t hurt that they offer Oreos and milk for dessert.