Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to R+M

            Two months to the day after leaving OKC, I received a phone call offering me a position as part of the R+M team. Nearly four years to the day after beginning my advertising career in OKC, I got the pleasure to continue it in the Raleigh-Durham area.

            I was drawn to the focus of health, well-being, social responsibility and making emotional connections. I am excited about the clients, passionate people and a killer culture. I continue to smile about the no rules parking, friendly canines and an office adjacent to the arcade. And for crying out loud, who else enjoys serene sounds of chirping birds in forest like facilities? Ok, woodsmen do too, but you get the idea. This looks to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.