Thursday, May 15, 2014

I Thee Wed

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” ― William Goldman
At least that is what I felt when I closed my vows with Elizabeth. Admittedly, I referenced The Princess Bride in the ceremony as well.
Last week we disappeared into the Appalachian Mountains of western North Carolina to elope. Kathleen and her family made us husband and wife in the Pisgah National Forrest. It was an unforgettable moment/day/week in which I was overflowing with so much emotion that I only hope to remember it clearly… which is just one of the many reason that I am anxiously awaiting the photographs of that day.
I’m sure more will be shared, but in the mean time you can get a glimpse (if you haven’t already) into our planning process here. We’ll be sure to update as the elopement photography comes rolling in.